Industrial Power Driven Brushes for Critical Finishing Applications
Power Driven Brushes for Critical Finishing Applications across many industries has been the forte and mainstay of our Brush design and manufacturing business. Whether Super-dense wide face, Sectional Assembly, Shaft-helical-rewind, or unique Precision-mixed fiber, we promise superior US-quality brush products along with quick quotes, honest pricing and reduced lead times. Plus we ensure 24 hr shipping on Standard Products and also on Custom Products when under a blanket contract to supply.
Ferrous and Nonferrous Rolling and Finishing Mills
We manufacture application-specific, wide-face sectional or helically wound, rotary brushes for surface cleaning, conditioning and finishing for Rolling Mills. With brush faces from 6” to 160” and OD’s from 4” to 22” we’re perhaps the most flexible brush manufacturer in the USA.
Our extensive experience in the Rolling and Finishing Mill application engineering, design and manufacture can help you quickly resolve problems on your line regardless of the metallurgy involved. In addition to offering the highest quality custom engineered, wide face, rotary brushes, we offer quick quotes, honest pricing and reduced lead times.
Not sure what your brush applications problems are?
Our engineers will be onsite to help you find the correct solutions.
Tire Retread/Tire Repair Industry
Maryland Brush Co., a trusted name to the automotive aftermarket for the tire retread and repair industry provides products that exceed our customer’s expectations for performance, reliability and safety. We offer a complete range of brush constructions to the tire shops:
- Small diameter copper center wire wheels for texturing rubber surfaces using low speed grinders. Used to remove scorched rubber in finished buzz outs and to clean buffed surfaces.
- Encapsulated brushes used for buzz outs to skive damaged areas after buffing. The encapsulation controls the depth of rubber removal. The brushes have extended brush life and wear more evenly.
- Twisted Knot Wire Wheels to roughen and remove excess rubber.
- Larger diameter wire wheels 4” – 10” designed for shoulder and sidewall penetration on automatic and manual sidewall buffers. These provide effective and fast removal of oxidized rubber thus reducing the cost per buff. These brushes will provide a uniform texture that will maximize rubber to rubber bond.
Pipeline and Welding Contractors
The right brush for the application at the most economical cost. We utilizes the latest evolution of brush making equipment and the highest quality wire in our pipeline and welding products to produce a full range of both power and hand brushes for the industry. We promise to provide: quick quotes, honest pricing and 24-hour shipping.
- Slag and Spatter Removal
- Weld Discoloration Removal
- PIG Inspections
- Edge Blending
We manufacture application-specific, wide-face sectional or helically wound, rotary brushes for surface cleaning, conditioning and finishing to Wood Mills and Flooring Manufactures.
- Product Denibbing
Agricultural and Food Processing
- Scrubbing, Washing and Waxing
- Conveyor, Pan and Oven Cleaning
- Product Extraction
Printed Circuit Board
- Oxide Removal
Flat Glass Manufacturing
Other industries we service:
- Concrete Coating
- Petroleum and Gas
- Steel Pipe
- Power Plants